Sunday, August 29, 2010

For my love

I do not remember the first time my eyes fell on the fellow. Was it at a friends place? Was it during a vacation? I do not clearly remember. But from then onwards I knew that I always want that beauty to be a part of my life. I do remember that it was during my visit abroad that we actually met. And from then onwards it has been a fascinating journey. Every time we are together I feel at peace. If at all we do not go out together I start getting restless. Over the years, the relationship has grown. Yes, there have been a lot of changes, physical as well as mental. Currently also, the relationship needs a physical make-over. But like in any relationship it is important to move on with the changing times. And so we will…and the relationship will only grow stronger after that.

View some wonderful moments from our journey here:
www.swatig.com



P.S. I was talking about my camera and me:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home