Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Greedy me!!

Greedy! That's what I have become. Not materialistically. But emotionally and mentally. I have things going my way. I am doing the things I enjoy. Films, travel, photography and the likes. I have been doing all of that. (No I haven't quit my job:))But still somewhere deep down I am restless and wanting for more. Was a part of a friend’s film. Saw the film win an award. That should have made me peaceful, but it did not. Have been travelling and going on vacations at regular intervals. Have enjoyed them thoroughly. But I still yearn for more travelling. I wish I could keep on travelling and seeing new places forever. Another thing that I am very passionate about is photography. Have been at it whenever I want. Also was part of a photography exhibition. To see my photos displayed and liked and appreciated gave me a high. But I am still restless. I still want more. I don’t know what more and how much more. And I am not sure that after getting more I will still be at peace. So, I shall take the positive side of this greediness and explore, learn and enjoy as much as I can!

3 Comments:

Blogger Harsh said...

.. the increase in you creative appetite is a good signal . . . one crave for more after every wonderful dine of creativity … so Let it be :)

2:48 am  
Blogger Deepti said...

The restless feeling is just the creativity waiting to soar to greater heights ... and you know there is a great road ahead :)

12:27 am  
Blogger zero said...

hello dear...

i totally agree with your problem...
actually if this problem is not there, then it's a problem...
:)

just go through TREASURE HUNT post in
http://www.iknowiamzero.blogspot.com/

10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home