Monday, February 25, 2008

No Updates?

"Why haven't you updated your blog?" I keep on getting this question time and again. And the only answer I give is that I did not find anything interesting to write about.

'Interesting'. That word itself is interesting. Isn't it? So what catches my interest and inspires me to pen my thoughts about it? Good question. Even I am as clueless as you are.

I guess whenever I feel strongly about an issue I write. I also write when I am frustrated with the way my 'official' work is going on. Writing ensures that I do not loose faith in my writing (obviously!) skills and the faith that I do not have a non-functional brain. And reconfirmation that I can still think and comprehend. Yes, time and again, that brain of mine goes in a deep slumber, but that's ok. I also write when I have nothing better to do.

And what I am doing right now is a combination of both I guess, nothing much to do and little bit of frustration:)

How all you who take pains and effort to read these posts wish I would be contented with my work and life na?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pal V said...

i share similar thoughts here :)
http://dailydumpofmine.blogspot.com

7:31 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home