Thursday, February 09, 2006

In the right direction?

I had never imagined that I will start a blog. Not in my dreams. I never wanted to probably share my thoughts and feelings so publicly. But then my passion for news and media and more so for writing made me rethink. Though working in a profession closely related to writing, the creative urge for freedom, the urge to pen down thoughts without any restrictions made me start this blog. Every person who feels clobbered down by the restrictions of a company or an organisation will understand what it is to work as a free bird. A bird not in a cage of policies, rules and regulations. Of course, that doesn’t give one the privilege to take this freedom for granted. A line will always be drawn and my thought process will not cross this self-drawn lakshman rekha.
So what exactly am I going to address in this blog? Your guess is as good as mine. Makes me sound like a lost person, with no direction whatsoever. But even then, this directionless soul will try putting some soul in writings and the topics that will be dealt with in this blog. This blog's aim is not merely to criticize. It will be a look at things from my perspective and more so try to look at things in a complete perspective. All in all this blog will address current issues and happenings in the country and abroad and will also feature some personal anecdotes and memories once in a while. To put it simply whatever direction my brain and mind take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home